This section describes the installation process and explains the difference between the command-line and web installers.
- System requirements - describes LemonStand system requirements.
- Checking system requirements - explains how to check system requirements using the Evaluation Tool.
- Installing LemonStand trial copies - explains how to configure and install a trial copy.
- Command-line or web installer? - describes the difference between the command-line and web installers.
- Installing LemonStand in command-line mode - describes how to install LemonStand using the command-line installer.
- Installing LemonStand using the web installer - explains how to install LemonStand using the web installer.
- Troubleshooting a 500 Internal Server Error after installation - explains possible reasons for a Internal Server Error 500 and describes how to fix it.
- Troubleshooting image and file uploading issues - explains possible reasons why the file uploader may not be working.
- Troubleshooting Page Not Found after installation - explains possible reasons for a Page Not Found and describes how to fix it.
- Troubleshooting unable to save templates, pages, or partials - explains possible reasons why the saving CMS pages may not be working.
Want to Learn More?
This knowledge base is dedicated to helping you build successful eCommerce projects. To get the most value for your time, you'll want to download the free trial of LemonStand's eCommerce platform. If you're not ready, you can also browse our features and live demo.